Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jordan's Newborn Pictures











Ok, so here is just one more brag on my photographer. Like I said before I absolutely LOVE her. Here are some of the pictures that she took of Jordan. And this really is nothing. All of them are so adorable, I wish I could post all of them, but really there are more than 80 pictures. It would take me all day to get them on here. I could go on and on about how awesome she is, she is the most personable person, and I think the way she uses her expression of pictures is amazing.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Okay, Jordan is absolutely adorable! Her pictures are great! I need to start finding someone for the baby on the way. The gal that did Drezdon's newborn pictures is no longer working... I still cry looking at them. Is your photographer expensive? You will have to email me some info...
Stefani.Jensen@hotmail.com

It would be fun to do lunch sometime. When do you head back to work?

Holly Harris Murray said...

oh my gosh, he's beautiful! Hope you are doing well!