Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cute pictures










My sister-in-law Rene took some really cute pictures of Jordan while she was watching her for me, so I will post them for you all to see. They look so professional, and she did a great job at catching her at the right time with her smiles. I wish I was that talented. (maybe she will be nice enough to give me some pointers) Rene has been great to help me out with watching Jordan when Misty has to work. I really appreciate her help, and I am glad she enjoys having Jordan around. Thanks a ton Rene, I don't know what I would do without you.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

these are adorable, I hope I can get a copy of one.

Heather said...

Sooooo adorable! She took great pictures! I'm glad Jordan's dr. appt. went well and that her head is fine... I've never even heard of a soft spot closing too fast, what does that even mean???