Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jordan's new swing






Now, I know swings are great to have for kids, but I found the coolest one. I don't know how many of you have seen these, they are made by Fisher-Price and are called a Papasan Swing. They not only swing front to back, but also side to side. Jordan absolutely loves it. It has a mirror on the top, and little animals that spin in a circle. She just looks up at them and her reflection in the mirror and smiles. My friend Crystal borrowed me her Graco swing she isn't using at the time, and I was so grateful. I didn't have one, and it was amazing to be able to set her down and she would just drift right off to sleep in it. However, I saw the Papasan swing in a baby magazine, and just had to get one. (By the way, when I checked out Target, Babies R Us, etc, they all wanted $140. for the Papasan Swing, and none of them had it in store only on line. I was lucky enough to find it on Amazon.com, for $84.99 with FREE shipping, just in case anyone else decides they want to get one. I got it delivered to my house in exactly 1 week from when I ordered it, FREE SHIPPING. I thought that was awesome.) So, and If Crystal is ok with it, I am going to send her swing over to my sister Misty's house, who is going to be watching Jordan for me once I go back to work next week. (Since Misty gave her swing from Noah away, and she doesn't have anything to keep Jordan "sleeping" while not holding her.) I will admit, I may have created a Monster with that. She LOVES to be held, and a lot of the time will get upset it you put her down for too long.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It sure looks like she loves the swing and of course she looks adorable in it.

Heather said...

I love those swings! She is just sooooo adorable! She looks cute in headbands, too!!!! Too bad she can't wear them! I can't believe how big she is! Your prego pics were cute, too!