Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jordan is getting so big






So, I don't know how fast kids usually grow, since this is my first, but it seems to me she is just getting so big so fast. When I read all of the baby updates about where your baby should be at a certain age, it always seems like she has been doing those things for weeks when I get the update. For about 2 weeks now, I have been doing a change over from 0-3 month outfits to the 3-6 month outfits. That is scary for me, since she isn't even 2 months old yet. I guess she will just be tall like her dad. I am just not ready for that quite yet. She sometimes loves her tummy time, and sometimes she just screams. She coos and talks so much, smiles all the time and even almost laughs pretty often. I just love her so much, and now that I have to work I feel like I am missing so much of her growing up.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww, she does look big for a few months!!! I guess she was born pretty big, though! She is so cute!