Thursday, October 16, 2008

So very excited.......

to meet my sister-in-law. Today is the day that my little brothers wife FINALLY gets to come home. Danny left for Brazil a little more than two weeks ago so he could be there with Ariane when she had her interview. The interview was on October 2nd, and yeah, she was approved. He chose to buy plane tickets far enough off, that they would be able to get everything in order. The did just that, and today will be arriving at Salt Lake International, where many of my family members will meet Ariane for the first time. Both my parents and Anthony have had the chance of meeting her before today. I am so excited, especially, since today just so happens to be my day off work, so I can meet her at the airport as well. We are planning to go to lunch, at a Brazilian grill steakhouse. (Of all places to take someone just arriving in the grand old USA from Brazil.) But, like I have been told, they really don't eat that way every day, it is a special occasion type of Brazilian food. Not sure which one we are going to, but there are 3 we were choosing from, Rodizio, Tucano's and Grill from Ipanema. I am for sure going to take my camera, and I will post pictures from this very exciting day. Jordan and I are really looking forward to 12:30, when they arrive.

No comments: