Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First time tagged.....

8 t.v. shows I love to watch..
Dog Town
Dog Whisperer
Days of our Lives
House
The Starter Wife (so glad they are making a series of it)
Any Lifetime original movie
The News
Court shows

8 favorite restaurants..
La Luna
Training Table
Chili's
Panda Express
Del Taco
Hires
Litza's Pizza
Arctic Circle

8 things that happened yesterday..
Took a shower, early thanks to Jordan being awake
ate oatmeal for breakfast
Worked
Went to Winder Dairy for milk
Ate Ham sandwich for lunch
picked up Jordan from sitter
ate leftover chinese for dinner
played with Jordan

8 things I'm looking forward to..
Jordan sitting up
Halloween
Family pictures
Christmas
Friday, my day off this week
Seeing Jordan tonight
Finishing Jordan's bedroom
fixing our dishwasher

8 things on my wish list..
HAWAII next year, yeah
going somewhere as a family with Jordan
all new appliances
New house
paying off medical bills
getting braces OFF for good
new car
position where I am now, with benefits

8 people who I'm tagging..Since I don't know too maney people on blogger, here are the ones I can think of who I think will do it
Tami
Susan
Traci
Crystal
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Page! It's Kristin! You must be proud of your family. They look great! It was fun to see your blog. ;)