Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paiges new job

I started my new job on Monday this last week, and so far I absolutely love it. I love the girls, and the guy, my boss Lance, in the section I am in. We have a lot of fun, and they have all been so good to me during my first week. And all of the people at BCI are great too. The hours so far have been a little hectic, I worked 6 days this week, but that was only to get my hours. The weeks start on Saturday with the state, so I got my 39 hours Mon-Fri, and Saturday started my hours for the next week. So far, I will have Sundays off, and 1 day during the week, which will be nice, because I will be able to get things done when places aren't open on weekends. I absolutely love working 5 blocks from my house, it makes it so easy to drive to work in the morning, I can go home for lunch and even feed Jordan if Misty isn't out and about with her. I hope I can find a benefited position, that isn't classified seasonal, (even though I am not worried about the position going away) and then I know I can stay there.

No comments: