Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Prego pics






So, the end of May, when I was a very lovely 9 months pregnant, we went and had pregnancy pictures taken. Don't be too hard, some of them are pretty cheesy thanks to the fact that I really am not very photogenic. Can I tell you all, how very much I LOVE my photographer? She is awesome. I found her when I was getting married. She did my engagements, bridals, wedding, pregnancy pics, and I just went to her for newborn pictures of Jordan. I will get some of those pictures on here when I get them. If anyone wants to use her, her website is www.courtneyryanphotography.com you can check out her portfolio, and she even has a blog with samples of the events/pictures she does. She is so awesome, and so personable. I will surely use her as long as she is still working in photography.

No comments: