Tuesday, July 29, 2008

About me



Ok, so a little bit about me, now that you know about my beautiful baby. I am, at the time, 28 years old. I have been married to my husband for just a little over 3 years. We worked for the same company about 9 years ago, just different branches, he worked with my brother. Although we didn't start dating until 2002. He called me up one day out of the blue and asked me on a date. We have been pretty much inseperable ever since. (Other than when he goes hunting. He LOVES to hunt, and even though I don't mind, I just choose not to be there when he hunts, because of how much I love animals.) He pretty much moved in after we had been dating for a couple weeks, and after 4 months, he bought into the house I had been in for a little over a year. We got a really cute lab/boxer puppy in April of 2003 and named her Kasha. In January of 2005 we got a chocolate lab puppy and named her Mousse. (Like chocolate Mousse? I know, cute right? :)) Then we got married on May 26, 2005. And for the most part, cause everyone has a least part, we have been more than happy. Especially since Jordan was born. Bryce works in HVAC, as a Union Tinner, and I work in Accounting. I worked for Page Brake for 9 years, and in October of 2007 I decided it was time for a change and I now work for Modern Display in the Accounting Department for their wholesale floral company, Ensign Wholesale Floral.

No comments: