Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jordan Mykell




Ok, I have never blogged before, so hopefully I will do ok at it, here it goes. So, my long awaited, beautiful baby finally arrived. I have wanted this for so long, and she is finally here. She was born at 5:22 pm on June 20, 2008. She weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz, and 19 inches in length. Although, I think the length was off, at her 2 week Dr. appt, she was 21 3/4 inches, and I have a hard time believing she grew almost 3 inches in 2 weeks. Her height comes from her dad, obviously, he is 6 feet tall. (I am only 5'3") In the last month, I have been lucky enough to spend almost 24/7 with her, other than an ortho appointment, and one other babysitting incident. I am so sad to think I only have 1 1/2 weeks until I go back to work. If it were feasable, I would stay home with her permanently. Maybe in a couple years we can make that happen. Bryce has been great to help, for the most part, and he loves her as much as I do. She is so much fun, most of the time. For a week or two she had some crying that I wasn't sure how to deal with, but I am learning everyday what her cries mean, and how to make her comfortable.

No comments: