Friday, September 12, 2008

Jordan can roll over


Misty told me on Wednesday, that Jordan laughed at her, and rolled over twice, back to front. (even though it was on the couch, which is sloped, so she had a little bit of a handicap to help her) I was kind of upset not to be there for these things, and I tried my hardest to get her to do either of them for me Wednesday night, with no luck. Last night, while we were doing tummy time, she rolled over for me, from front to back. She did it 3 times before I even tried to catch it on camera, twice to her right and once to her left. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. So, I took video of it for Bryce to see. And, while I was drying my hair after my shower, she rolled from her back to front for Bryce, no fluke, and no handicap. I haven't been able to video the back to front yet, but have no fear, it will soon happen and I will post it too. If you couldn't tell, I am so excited, and I just had to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is so cute! Tell her congrats from her aunt susan