Monday, November 29, 2010

A post long overdue.......


Obviously my plan to keep better updated with this blog has gone to the dogs. This pregnancy has been so much harder than my first. I really didn't think of myself as old, but my body seems to think otherwise. I have had so many pains that I am sure I didn't have with Jordan, and it is something I have to suffer through on a daily basis. I have dizzy spells, where I feel like I am going to faint and can't seem to catch my breath. My doctor tested my thyroid and went through a whole bunch of other scenarios, and it seems like it is just something that I have to deal with, because there really is no explanation.

My last appointment was a scary one for me, it was the day of the supposed "Blizzard" we were going to have, and they had called all their appointments to come in early so they could have all the patients home before the storm. So the nurse and tech came in and did the measurements, and listened to the heartbeat before the doctor came in to keep everything moving. When the doctor did come in, she wanted to measure me again, because she thought they had measured me smaller. She told me that I have to start coming in weekly to moniter his growth. At the time, she wasn't sure if it was because he is possibly lying sideways or he is just smaller. So, tomorrow I will go back, and hopefully get something more clear as to whether he is lying different, or really smaller than he should be.

Here is a 33 week picture to get you by until I post again.

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

wishing you good luck! love you so much and cant wait to meet the baby!

Susan said...

can't wait to meet baby EJ!