Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jordan's temporary room
















I have been waiting, a long time obviously, to be able to put Jordan in her own room. Technically, it is not finished yet, no carpet and a little more painting, but we bought a rug for temporary fix on the no carpet problem, and we are using the play yard with the bassinet top in it for her bed. (so we don't just have to take down the crib when we put carpet in) We also bought a glider/ottoman set. I have been WAITING for that part. I absolutely love sitting in it with her and rocking. It is so relaxing and it puts her right out, so she will actually cuddle with me. I am hoping my mother in law is right about that. She thinks Jordan won't cuddle with me because she can smell my milk, and that is what she thinks she should be getting if she is cuddling with me. Jordan will have her 6 month Dr appointment on the 22nd of this month, and I will be sure to let you all know the outcome. I am including a few new pictures, one of which is Jordan's victory hat from when Utah beat BYU. (We used her Utah cheerleader outfit to create it) And, so you all know, Mousse is doing soooooo much better. She is back to her puppy like self, bouncing around and playing. I love it, and even though I spent so much money to make sure she stayed alive, I still am grateful she is.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, you guys have done a great job so far with the room. It looks great! Glad to hear mousse is doing better.